Take the Credit!
The State of Arizona offers a Charitable Tax Credit for donating to organizations like the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona (NKF AZ). Claiming this credit is easy and allows you to reduce your state income taxes while helping Arizona kidney patients.
How it Works
- Make a donation to the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona by April 15th, 2020. We are a qualified charitable organization for this credit.
- Individuals may give up to $400, couples can give up to $800.
- Claim the credit on your 2019 state income taxes. Our ID number is 20663. Please use this number when claiming this credit on your state income taxes.
- You are eligible to claim multiple credits: the Charitable Tax Credit, the Public School Tax Credit, the Private School Tuition Credit, and the Foster Care Credit are all separate credits.
- Consult your tax advisor with any questions.
The Impact of Your Donation
Chronic Kidney Disease is an epidemic in Arizona. Right now, 860,000 - 1 in 9 - Arizonans live with Chronic Kidney Disease
Your donation has a real impact:
- Helps dialysis and transplant patients get to their appointments with free transportation services
- Helps kidney patients receive medications, nutrition supplements, and dental care
- Helps send kids with kidney disease to Camp Kidney, which provides them the camp experience they thought they would never have because of their complex medical needs. Camp Kidney allows kids to be kids while still receiving their treatments from on-site medical staff.
- Helps provide Path to Wellness, a free community health screening that helps at-risk individuals to determine their kidney health status and connects them to healthcare resources.
- And more!
Ways to Give
- Make a donation through our website - it's secure and only takes a few moments! Click here to donate.
- Call 602-840-1644 to donate over the phone with your credit or debit card.
- Mail a check to:
National Kidney Foundation of Arizona
Attn: Tax Credit
360 E. Coronado Rd. #180
Phoenix, AZ 85004
You may additionally make your donation in honor or in memory of a loved one, if you choose!